Linguagem Jurídica
18.4.05
 
Abreviaturas.
Não devem ser utilizadas indiscriminadamente – aliás, o artigo 169, § único, do Código de Processo Civil, veda o seu uso. Denotam preguiça de quem escreve e desprezo com o termo a que se refere – uma “r. sentença” é sempre menos respeitável que uma “respeitável sentença”. Se vier a ser utilizada, não pode prejudicar a clareza do texto.
De qualquer modo, estas são as principais regras:
a) quando se abrevia, deve-se buscar terminar a abreviatura com uma consoante. E quando há um grupo de consoantes, ele deve ser utilizado por inteiro. Exemplos: fil. ou filos. para filosofia; art., para artigo; parágr. para parágrafo;
b) se na abreviatura aparece a sílaba acentuada, o acento permanece: pág., para página.
c) quanto às medidas:
- o símbolo de qualquer unidade de medida deve vir desacompanhado de ponto (.) e de s. Exemplos: 300 m (trezentos metros); 2 kg (dois quilos);
- os símbolos das unidades de medida, exceto quando referentes às temperaturas e aos ângulos não devem ser escritos em forma exponencial. Exemplo: 9 h 54 min; 132 cm; 10ºC, 90º;
d) quanto aos plurais:
- faz-se o plural das letras duplicando-as, sem o ponto entre as geminadas, quando representar palavra variável. Exemplos: P.D. (pede deferimento), PP. D. (pedem deferimento); E.R.M. (espera receber mercê), EE.R.M. (esperam receber mercê);
- às abreviaturas feitas com um conjunto de letras, acrescenta-se o s. Exemplo: doc., docs.; fl., fls.;
- quando a sigla já tem uso generalizado, passando a ser grafada sem os pontos de abreviatura, pode-se acrescentar o s, no final. Exemplos: ufirs, Incras;
- quando a sigla conserva os pontos de abreviatura e letras maiúsculas, ou apenas letras maiúsculas, varia o artigo antecedente. Exemplos: as S.R.F.; as D.P..

Comments:
Aprendi muito
 
bom comeco
 
Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to provide something back
and help others like you helped me.

Visit my blog - low carb lasagna
 
Ahaa, its fastidious conversation about this piece of writing here at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


Also visit my site ... steinzeit diät erfahrung
 
It's remarkable for me to have a site, which is useful designed for my experience. thanks admin

Feel free to surf to my website ... steuerberater für landwirtschaft
 
I love reading through an article that can make men and women think.

Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!


Here is my blog post ... zöliakie
 
It's hard to come by educated people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!

Thanks

Here is my blog: altersvorsorge vergleichen
 
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

My blog - macht getreide krank
 
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Feel free to visit my blog - Was ist die gesunde und sehr einfache Diät bei Zöliakie
 
I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it after that my links will too.


my website :: low carb products
 
Howdy! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up
for the excellent info you've got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your
website for more soon.

Here is my web page ... kurse wordpress für anfänger
 
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a
sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Check out my site carb count
Also see my page :: low carb muffin
 
Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
great written and include almost all vital infos.
I'd like to peer more posts like this .

Here is my web-site - steinzeiternährung
 
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web page is actually fastidious.



my web page; investition
 
Having read this I thought it was really informative.
I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this
content together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

My web page schnell natürlich abnehmen
 
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog
and wanted to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

My web-site ... steinzeit diät
 
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with
my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Review my blog steuerberatung wiesbaden
 
Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company
you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog
in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

my blog low carb pancakes
 
I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and engaging,
and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across this in my search for something regarding this.



Here is my website low carb milk
 
Very energetic article, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?


my page; koch dich schlank
 
Stunning story there. What happened after? Good luck!

Here is my web page - hq symphonie reparieren
 
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's content daily along with a cup of coffee.

Visit my site; low carb gemüse
 
Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

my blog post ... lenkmatte oder lenkdrachen empfehlung
Also see my website > test lenkmatten
 
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you
continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your
writing. Cheers!

my homepage ... lenkdrachen matte tricks
 
A vedação é para abreviatura da assinatura, pois é disto que trata o art. 169, § único.
 
Postar um comentário

<< Home

Powered by Blogger